We believe each child is special and has his/her own pace of growth. While we mostly offer one-on-one private classes, we also find small group reading effectively motivating to many children who enjoy a good laugh with peers.
Sep 2022 Class Ready for Enrolment!!
- Introduce a wider genre of books with bimonthly themes & reading list
- Discuss books & analyze the meaning of stories to cultivate deeper thinking
- Retelling stories to strengthen oral presentation – TED talk style
- Enhance learning skills – from speed reading to memory improvement
- Develop good time-conscious habits by monitoring daily reading time
- Write book reviews
- Introduce a variety of writing formats with bimonthly themes
- Cultivate writing as a passion – write to create, write to have fun, write for oneself
- Explore different text mediums – lyrics, poems, ads, blogs, news, scripts
- Discover / Design a personal writing style
- Develop daily writing habits through journaling & reading
- Improve typing speed (to 100wpm+)
For inquiries, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org (we support both English and Chinese)
Or simply fill in the following enrolment form if you are interested in booking our program. We endeavor to cater to your child’s needs.